What an ugly terrorism and criminality in the case of the kidnapping my brother, and teacher Hussein Jamal Mustafa!
What is this arrogance and ingratitude? What kind of people these are? Who dares to kidnap his children’s teacher and kill who came to get him out of the darkness of ignorance to the light? What kind of crime, atrocity and brutality. Who kills the victim and then extort money from orphans?
Five years ago, on this day the 25 April 2012, my brother (Hussein Jamal Mustafa) was kidnapped by a terrorist gang at the Ibn Battuta School in the village of Bir Ahmed, was leaving school at the end of the day, and heading to his house at Tuz Khormato! After they took him out of his car and took him to an unknown destination, in the Zarqa area and drove to the village of Al-Azariya from the Daqouq district, while releasing his colleague, who was one of the villagers! Two months later, on July 3, 2012, a second group of terrorists
– Called the family demanded a ransom of $ 100,000 ($ 10 books) for his release. Due to the lack of security in the region and the absence of authority, we had to negotiate with the terrorists and submit to their requests via mobile communications in order to preserve his life.
– On 5/7/2012, the required amount of money was handed over at the Orouba area in the city of Kirkuk according to the agreement. The kidnappers told us that the kidnapped man would be delivered in the area of Taza Khormato! So we went to the destination without success and did not know the low life behavior reaches the bottom! And that was just a trick!
The kidnapped was not found till the time of this writing.
– But we were surprised by a strange situation on (11/1/2013) when a terrorist gang was arrested by the security authorities; the members admitted the crime of blackmailing us and receiving the money without acknowledging the crime of kidnapping! We have doubts and suspicions! To learn later, they used a lawyer with influence and he influenced the judiciary system in the city of Tikrit, which is specializing in releasing terrorists, and claiming their innoceness! With money and connections.
– A sham trial was held against them to issue a severe prison sentence for five years after article 4 / terrorism was changed to article 456 of the Penal Code!!! The verdict was executed by placing them in Badush prison. They were released in 2014 after the prison broke out by al-Da’ash after the fall of Mosul and after most of the prisoners were killed on sectarian grounds.
– On the other hand, another defendant is being investigated by the Crime Prevention Department, who admitted that he had facilitated and assisted in the kidnapping (Hussein Jamal Mustafa). He appeared to be a teacher, and his colleague in the same school; they were friends with each other!!! His name is (Jabber Khalaf Aswad) from the village of Birahamed, who accompanied him during his abduction!
– The painful thing is not finding the body of the kidnapped so far, and we as family members and his four children have no rest and had no comfort ever since his abduction five years ago. A member of the gang called (Hussein Mohammed Fadel. His nickname is Hussein Haweyah…) still living in Kirkuk is free and lives his life with comfort and tranquility. Two of the terrorists fled to Turkey after being released from Badush Prison (Naseer Rahim Abdullah and Ahmed Khalil Ismail). The fire of injustice and the uncompassionate feeling burn us, and we go through our life with sorrows and pains at every moment! My brother (Hussein Jamal Mustapha) was born in the district of Jaqla in Tuz Khormato in 1967. He completed his elementary, intermediate and science branch High School, and then at the teachers’ institute. He did not hurt anyone in his life, but became a teacher of the English language. His goal in life was to serve his people by education.
From here, after terrorism reached education and justice! We continue to have hope in the good Iraqi people. I appeal to all the loyal brothers of the security, judicial and civil institutions to help us and advise us on how to recover the rights of the four-orphaned children who lost their breadwinner and lost their money and possessions to provide ransom so that their father could return, but they could not find his remains.. Mercy on his soul.